- New York City, New York, United States
- (917) 882-1044
- Analyzed previously created queries to improve performance for loading medical claims data using MS SQL and T-SQL, resulting in an average improved T-SQL query performance of 66%.
- Led the creation of and taught an internal SQL course to train coworkers utilizing MySQL, T-SQL, and Excel, supporting 200% team growth in a 3 month period.
- Created Excel macro automations for initial hospital onboarding report creation in VBA, T-SQL, and Excel, resulting in an increase in efficiency of 95%.
- Collaborated with DOS Claims team to revamp their internal documentation using MS Suite (Word, Teams, OneNote, Excel), leading to ability for team members to easily locate correct information.
- Oversaw all backend architecture and programming for financial and legal information database, including asset and document management and cloud storage and backup using AWS, Linux, VMWare, and MS Windows Servers, supporting 100X growth over 15 year period.
- Spearheaded database migration and network infrastructure integration following acquisition of rival law firm, including physical server relocation and related IT infrastructure.
- Launched proprietary automated dialer system, integrating with internal PBX phone system to accommodate 24 simultaneous calls, improving productivity 50%+ and saving over 80% in subscription fees.
- Led development of automated document management system using VB6 and MySQL, allowing attorneys to quickly upload, tag, and retrieve legal documents, increasing law-firm productivity by 400%.
- Implemented using Visual Basics 6 and MySQL-based proprietary document storage solution, reducing weekly backup times from 76 hours to 10 hours on average.
What is Yubico Authenticator and why should we use it?
I give directions on using two fonts simultaneously in VS Code
I explain how to hide internal functions and variables that will not be available by the consumer of the class.
Multiple tools for seeding a database for projects, personal and or professional.
Step by step instructions
We are going go through the process of setting up ZSH and Oh My Zsh on Mac and WSL2’s Ubuntu 20.04
We are going go through the process of setting up Ubuntu on windows using the “Windows Subsystem for Linux 2” to work with Node, VS Code and Git.
I give directions for setting up a git commit template & using VS Code for commit messages
I provide fonts, icons, and themes for adjusting the look of VS Code
I show how to setup and use NYC’s HTML coverage report.
I go over what I believe is the best practices
- Fluency: Native speaker
- Software Engineer
- Level: ProficientKeywords:
- Software Engineer
- Level: ExposureKeywords:
- Board Games